This is a series of short commands or scripts that help you do a simple Windows or Linux task. Basically a collection of cool hacks I find around the 'net.
Windows - Resync time on Windows boxes:
- If you see errors related to time, or your clock is off, do
- w32tm /resync
- If that didn't work, try the steps at Windows IT Pro.
Linux - Find what packages are required for an rpm (yum)
- rpm -qR package.rpm > requires.log
- rpm -i --test package.rpm > requires.log
- Then, if you are using yum, you can:
- yum whatprovides required.so.6